Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thanks Joe

A very special thanks to our vet out in Tooele. Many may know him-he truly is the best there is. Our dog, Quilla (like Tequila) is 10 years old. She got a melanoma tumor on her tongue. I took her to Joe Roundy and he saved her. He did such a great job that she can eat and drink. He had to remove a large part of her tongue, we didn't think she would make it, let alone be able to eat and drink on her own. She is a very special and we are glad to have her around for a little longer. With melanoma it travels fast so we don't know if has traveled through her body yet or not. All we can do is pray, and love her. This is the card I made to thank him and his wonderful caring assistants. These are pictures I enclosed.
This is another one of my animals, Flower. Gretchen, one of Joe's colleagues saw last Saturday. She is around 7 or 8. Which is about 85 in our years. She wasn't eating and had a lost a lot of weight. I thought I was going to loose her. But thanks to the great care at the Tooele Vet Clinic she is around for a bit longer. Isn't she just the cutest little ferret! She gives the sweetest ear kisses.
Thanks Joe, Gretchen, and all the staff that helped take care of my babies. Because I just love them!!!!!!!! Stamp set: for father SU Paper: SU Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Phrase: Cricut New Arrival Brads & Ribbon: Eyeletoutlet.com and some SU bling Thanks for looking- have a great day

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card for Joe. So glad to hear that Quilla is doing great after treatment. I love animals too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!