Monday, April 19, 2010

FC #6 Bug Me Anytime

Fantabulous Cricut #6 Winged Things

Cartridge: Home Decor, ladybug cut at 1 1/2" 2 and A Child's Year was used to cut the scallop square-but I don't remember what size Stamps: Priceless Phrase:computer generated Paper: SU: Night of Navy and some other ladybug paper, that I have been hording.

This is 1 1/2" ladybug cut with my cricut from shrinky dink. I colored it with colored pencils. Which I learned from my stamp friend Debbie. She is the shrinky dink king.

Same bug, same scallop square, only after it has been shrunken, with my heat gun. I have always loved shrinky dink, and Debbie reminded me what a great little jewel they are to add dimension to projects.

1 comment:

  1. I recognized the ladybug from Home Decor, but I couldn't figure out how you made it so small! It's darling! I bought some shrinky dink paper and still haven't tried to use it, I'm going to have to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!