Monday, February 1, 2010

Love You

Cricut Folder: Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts, Well Scripted Paper: Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Glossy White Silver cord, Rhinestone Technique: Joseph Coat The card is cut at a 5 1/4 x 10 1/2 so when folded in makes a 5 1/4" square card-cut from orchid opulence, the next layer is eggplant cut at 4 x 4 3/4 and embossed with my big shot, then layered with a sheet of glossy 3 3/4 x 4 1/2. I used the Joseph Coat Technique- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/josephs_coat/. Embossing in clear, then rolling over in elegant eggplant. The phrase in embossed in Silver. I love this set, I have been waiting for a long time for SU to come out with a worthy heart set I could spend my hard earned money on. I do believe this is it. It has fun stamps, as well as elegant, large to small. This is my first clear stamp set that I bought, well this and well scripted at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!