Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cupcake Cocoa

This is the first digi-stamp I have ever purchased. I seen this mouse and absolutely fell in love with him. So I printed off some in 3 1/2" and then did a smaller version. I lost the small set that I printed off. Or should I say misplaced it. Later I found it, I didn't want to waste them so I made a lot of little Cocoa's. You can find him at Sweet and Sassy. All the phrases I printed from my computer. This one I made for my BF dad or mom. I haven't decided yet, there bdays are one day apart. We are celebrating this weekend. So if I have very masculine card pop into my head I will use that one for his dad, and this one or his mom. The colors are yoyo yellow, certainly celery, and some cricut paper-it is the celebration one. See I wasn't boring I did vary the cards a little so they weren't all the same. This one I think is my favorite. They took a lot of work though. Because I colored in all the little cupcakes with my crayons. I also received my copics in the mail the day I was working on these so some of the coloring is done with them. I only have 11 colors- so not enough to do the beautiful shading. I am working on getting more though. So I can really use them. The cupcake that Cocoa is holding is colored with the crayons. I hope you enjoy this little guy. Have a great day Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!