Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red Crossbill SC266

SC266 Feb. 3 2010 Sketch Challenge Paper: Bella Bleu 2009 Stamps: Spring Song -Stampin' Up! Accessories: Ribbon slide, button I used the sketch challenge to design this card. However I added a twist, is a gable fold card. I used my handy dandy score pal to score my card-on the dots that conveniently provided. This is first card I have made with this little birdy. I found a picture of a bird in my "Utah" bird book. So I decided to color it like the picture. Thank goodness for sale-a-bration right? I got this beautiful set for FREE! It has a lovely hummingbird I can't wait to use. I actually have a couple in mind I would like to use that for. I had a great time playing with my toys this afternoon. I think playtime is very important-don't you? TFL have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!