Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Banner

Just Buggin' Challege # 23 "Make something for valentines day"






  Here it is in my window  



 This banner is hanging up in front of my window in my office. The cartridge I used here was sweethearts I haven't had this one for very long. I has a lot of cute possibilities though. I cut the tags out at 5" in the following colors, pixie pink, pretty in pink, and lovely lilac. Then cut out the background in elegant eggplant also at 5". I tied them all together using SU ribbon 'white organza' this has quickly become my favorite ribbon. tata for now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is lovely and a great idea, love the colours and different stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Just buggin

    Karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your colors and it is super cute hanging in your office! ;) That's a way cute cartridge, love what you made with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!