Sunday, December 6, 2009

Vintage Poinsettia

Here is my dollar store stamp again. This time I stamped it in Chocolate Chip, then used chalks (ruby red and always artichoke to color it in. It is bordered in chocolate chip. The next layer is craft white. I have been wanting to try this technique for a while. Where you use multiple stamps to create a background. I used En Francais. Speckled Wheel, the pine branch I can't remember what set that is from. But there are several out there. I embossed the always artichoke paper, then tied those layer together with some chocolate chip tafeta ribbon, and a ribbon slide. Then layered all of it on chocolate chip. I used this card as my November trade card, that was our Christmas theme. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!