Thursday, December 17, 2009

Glass Etched Water Jar, Just Buggin' Challenge #16

Just Buggin' Challenge #16 Santas Helper! "make a gift for someone you love" I have been making gifts all month long. So I really had a hard time deciding which one I wanted to enter. But this is my favorite. This one we did for his parents, and I do love them. It is a glass drink dispenser. Everytime we go over for dinner- they have this little 2 qt deally that has to be refilled every 2 min. So perfect, and even more special because we altered it. Hope you like it. There is a brief tutorial by me right here......http://ladybug820.blogspot.com/search/label/glass%20etching

   
.
 


Here is some of the details, we did branches and humming And of course their last name. I am very anxious for them to see it. Cartridges used: Princess: Dreams come true, Home decor, storybook

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful design for etching, you did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful, I am sure it will be well recieved and cherished for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I love this one Sharon! I bet they will just love it! :) Totally thoughtful (of course) and super crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love the etching.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you did an excellent job! I've etched a few things, but nothing this intricate. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful!!! Perfect for our Christmas gift challenge! Thanks for joining us in the JB challenge this week.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very nice - I'm sure they are going to love the personalization! I should have looked at your blog before I did my glass etching, it took me most of the afternoon to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, this is gorgeous,just beautiful and I am sure your parents will love it. what a special project.

    Best Wishes
    Karen
    Just Buggin DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. It's gorgeous and I'm sure they are going to LOVE it. Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love etching!!!! Great job!!! Thanks for playing at JB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin! :)

    Lori C.
    *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!