Saturday, December 26, 2009

Card boxes for Grandma's

Cartridges: Home de'cor, Story book, From my kitchen Colors: White, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green. The details: First I stamped the phrase on white cardstock, that had been cut with the Cricut using story book with garden green ink. Then framed it with the chocolate chip border. The flowers are cut from home decor and mounted on chocolate chip. The leaves are cut from garden green, and sparkled with iridescent ice. Then I adhered the whole project to the front of an altered box-that I picked up at Michaels. To make the box with stand time I Mod Podged it. It is going to be a Christmas gift for Dru's Grandma. So I finished it up by adding dividers-cut from from my kitchen. I stamped on labels like baby, wedding, get well, sympathy & one for each month. I also included a variety of cards. I am planning on this becoming a stamp camp for next year. TFL This one doesn't have any ink alteration but it happens to be in the same blog. te hee! Cartridge: Home De'cor A little bling for the birds eye! This is a box of cards I designed and filled for his other grandma. My little secret on this one. Is.. when you etch you use the reverse image, so I saved the images that had been cut from the vinyl- and used them on this box. I thought I was very resourceful. As always I enjoyed playing with my cricut. Both Grandma's absolutely loved them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!