Friday, December 25, 2009

Glass Etching

We had so much fun making these! I really hope everyone loves receiving them as much as we enjoyed making them. cartridge: When it's cold. It's a manger scene Cartridge: Home De'cor Carts: Christmas Cheer, Home De'cor cartridge: Merry Tags Carts: Merry Tags, Christmas Cheer Cartridges: Merry Tags, Christmas Cheer I know you've seen this one before, but I thought I would list it again, so they are all together. Cartridge: Home de'cor. "to the most in love people I know" Jake and Kandi Merry Christmas! Cartridge: Paper Dolls For Dru's brother-in-law. He is into pirates and drinking. So we made him a set of booty glasses. cartridge: home de'cor We made this one for my nephews girlfriend. Glass is really a hard thing to take good pics of. Cartridge: Home De'cor This one was made for one of Dru's nieces. That just joined the family in October. Cartridges: Tink and friends This one was made for my very lovely niece. She loves fairies. However, Tink is just too common for here. She deserves something a little more unique. Love you Jo! Merry Christmas. Cartridges: Happily ever after, Storybook and this one is for Dru's sister in law. She loves horses. How funny that we took it from a fairy tale cartridge. But the horse is elegant. (as well as prince charming)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!