Monday, June 30, 2014

Alphabet Flash Cards FCCB #217

 I made this for a cute little girl that I tend.  She is turning 2 next month.  I had to make sure the cards had a ladybug in them, so she'll never forget me.  This is a great project to use a lot of cartridges.   Also used up some retired paper.  The letters on the front are stamped, and the words on the back are computer generated.  I then made a template to cut the tags out with  my Cricut.  After finishing the cards and the container, I laminated everything, to help make it last a long time.  I should have kept track of how many hours I have into this project, but I think it would devastate me.  So, I'll just look at how cute it is, how fun it was to make, and the little smile I am sure it will receive.  

Cartridges Used:

 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!