Monday, June 2, 2014

24 Notes

PhotobucketThis is the cake I made for my sons 24 Birthday.  So hard to believe that he is 24 already.  He is almost older than me.  ;)  He's been into music as long as I can remember.  It really became a passion for him when he was 14, he was hit by a car.  I got him a guitar, and he taught himself how play.  His favorite was Metallica.  It's a good thing I love metal as well.  Anyway,  I was scrolling through Cricut craft room.  "Quarter Note" really grabbed my attention!  So I ordered it, and had a blast making this cake.  Especially using the notes to make the pattern on the fondant.  The more I use my airbrush system the more I love it.  Hope you had a wonderful day, son.  I love you so much, and I am proud of you!    **The inside of this cake is checkerboard.   Cherry Chip, and Kahlua.  With a cream cheese Kahlua middle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!