Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Warmies FCCB #42

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #42 "Winter Warmies" Create a project using some kind of clothing on your project. And of course use your cricut.
I don't know where all of you guys are from, I am in Utah and it is cold. So mittens, hats, and scarves are a must. I made this layout using Winter Woodlands which has been my favorite cartridge lately- definitely not neglected. The snowflakes are from SU-Serene Snowflakes. I used the versa-mark resist technique. Colors I used are cherry cobbler, baja breeze, and night of navy. This was one of the funner projects I have done lately. It just seemed to come together nicely. Let me know what you think. Have a great day!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm in GA and we definitely need the hats, gloves and scarves today--we are snowed in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super! I love the way the scarves are trailing off the page.
    I'm in Canada - and it's FREEZING here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute l.o. Love the red! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!