Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jeep Theme


My son recently turned 16! I am so proud of who he is becoming. He makes me just beam inside.
These are a couple invites I played around with. I used the top one!

Here is the birthday card I made for him. He loved it- thought the copper was really cool. (I need a little more practice) But I am pleased with how it turned out.
And his cake, he wanted a white cake! So inside all the decor is a simple white cake.
The banner-notice the jeeps. He has actually had his jeep since February, but he is getting a little closer to being legal!!! LOL
Streamers. We also used these decorations at the Lindon Ladies fair. So they have gotten good use out them. I hate wasting my hard work. Thanks for stopping by today. Take care! And as usual these products can be purchased from LadyBird Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!