Monday, September 6, 2010

I've got my eye on you FCCB #26

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #26 Labor Day Theme:
Create a project that has something to do with work or a job, congrats on promotion, retirement etc...
I chose to do my project with a cop. I had a couple of things in mind when I made this card. So now I don't which one of my sons I am going to give this to. son #1 has a tendency to get tickets here and there. So I thought this would be funny to give it to him. Son #2 is turning 16 in a couple weeks, I thought this could be a warning for him!
I used "Everyday Paper Dolls" The phrase is computer generated. The face is from Peachy Keen! Thanks for stopping by today!!! and Be safe out there he's watching!! :) Please see our website to purchase this or any other of products. LadyBird Designs

2 comments:

  1. very cute, Love the saying !!! and of course LOVE it because its a police officer!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the expression on the officer's face. Perhaps you need to make another one so BOTH sons get the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!