Monday, October 12, 2009

Troy & Tiffany

I made this card for my boyfriends, Brothers wedding. I used elegant eggplant, cut at 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored on each end at 1/2 and 1 inches. Then embossed half at a time using my 'big shot' Used the cricut cartridge 'paper doll dress up' for the husband and wife. The boquet is colored with chalk, and the I also highlighted the peeps. I used 'Story book' for the Happily ever After saying.DSP- and prettiest kit to add some decoration. I was really pleased with how this card turned out. They did fall colors for their wedding, so I was trying to keep the colors fall. I later learned that Tiffany's favorite color is purple. Yay! for me. That is the basket that we gave them. Filled with massage stuff! Anyway just part of the great weekend I got to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!