Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bunco Bunny

Photobucket I checked out Fantabulous Cricut yesterday morning.  I check in quit a bit, with the intention of playing along.  Then life happens and I don't get to as much as I would like.  However, this week I took the time to build something.  We have Bunco this Friday and we wanted to do something springy.  My BFF had already decided she wanted to make this box.  So I went to town with it.  I think once we get them all decorated and stuffed with some prizes they will be a great addition to the Bunco Rally!   ***AFTER NOTE:  The Bunco Babes loved them...... and I won 3rd and Fantabulous Cricut


Supplies:
Paper: SU DSP, Cameo Coral, Dafodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Black, 
Accessories: Pearls, diamond, corduroy buttons, felt flowers
Cricut Cartridge: "Celebrate with Flourish"
Challenge: FCCB Challenge #207 Easter or use a Bunny

I cut the cardstock in 1/8" slices, and curled them around a pencil. then strung then around to decorate.  I also used up some of my felt flowers and corduroy buttons.  







4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! They will be a hit, I'm sure :-). Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a festive treat box. Love the way you curled the paper and the bright colors. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the curled paper; I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you could play along this looks super cute and love the way you added the fun "Easter Grass" paper in side.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!