Monday, July 29, 2013

Dear Dad, Buffalo

I always struggle with masculine cards. I've bought a couple sets specifically for the men in my life. Even with that I tend to add pink or something frilly. ~silly girl This one is for my dad. Today is his 82nd birthday. We usually a big bbq for my dad, brother, sister, and me. We are Leo's. So it's a Leo's bash. You can imagine lions in the wild, that's us -we are either full and lounging, or we are roarin' . I love you dad have a wonderful Birthday! 

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: "In Wilderness"
Punches SU large & small tag
Ink Colors: versa mark w/black embossing
Wonder Crayons: Artichoke, Espresso, Chocolate Chip
Paper Colors: DSP, very vanilla
Impression Folders: Finial Press
Ribbon: Bakers Twine
Accessories: Brad

Distressing kit (for the aged look)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!