Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Master Bedroom Remodel

I have been expressing my creativity on my walls, rather than on paper lately. This is how my room looked before. I have decided this year is about me. I started in December with my tattoo. This year I bought me a new bedroom set, and carpet, and painted my room. I wanted a more sophisticated look.. What do you think?

Putting on the texture
Ok, pretty much done. On the faux venetian plater wall, I painted the light color, then ragged over it with the dark color. Then wiped off spots randomly. I am totally in love with how it turned out.
And my furniture. My room is so relaxing to me now. It's amazing what a coat of paint can do. Thanks for stopping by-have a wonderful day

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Beautiful! Love the walls and furniture! Relax and enjoy your new room!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!