Thursday, November 4, 2010

The White Wolf

Today is my son's 14th birthday. Stop already. I already miss my little 7lb baby boy. He wanted a wolf theme for his birthday this year. This is his Birthday card. But shhh he won't get it until the weekend. Then I will publish his cake too.
I love to combine stamping and my cricut. The stamp is from SU "in wildernes" The colors: choc chip, crumb cake, always artichoke, river rock. Thanks Barb-I never really liked River Rock until she started talking about it and how much she liked it. Well, I trust Barb, she would never lead me astray, and here I am an avid lover. I think the frame worked perfectly with the wolf head. It is from live simply.

The button is a miscellaneous one I have had for while, but I love, love, love it on this card.
Photobucket Wow, have a great day. I will try to keep from crying all day. It's so hard having your kids grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!