Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tom Turkey SC301

I know it doesn't seem like Turkey Day should be here already... but it is tomorrow. I hope you all have your birds and pies ready. Pumpkin is my favorite-so I made a few of those to share.
This turkey was so fun to color. My son asked me how come I didn't color him brown and gray like real turkeys. I said because this is my turkey- and he has personality. I use my copics to add color. I also used some SU-glass beads. The turkey image is from High Hopes stamps. Great image don't you think? I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Be thankful for the little things. I know I am blessed with my wonderful kids. I love them so much and am grateful everyday, that I got such wonderful treasures. God bless
10-24-10
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this turkey has great personality! Love it!
    I have a blogger award for you on my blog if you will like to accept it!
    Thanks for all your inspiration!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Glenda
    http:/glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!