Thursday, August 19, 2010

Motorcycle

I have probably mentioned before that Dru's family gets together once a month to celebrate all the bday that month. This is a card that I made for one of his brothers. He runs the river in AZ and rides his bike back and forth to Utah to visit. So when I saw this single stamp from Stampin' Up! I had to get it. I figure I will get plenty of use, all of 5 brothers ride bikes. :)
Thanks for stopping by. This item is available at our on line store. LadyBird Designs
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, this turned out great...white craft? I can't wait to try mine - my brother has two Harleys, a vintage one and a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes barb, I used the white craft pad, and baja breeze, with cherry cobbler paper. Thanks for the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!