Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Spring- Just buggin' #27

Challenge #27: Use a card feature on any cartridge Cartridges: A Child's First Year, George & Basic, Doodle Type This weeks challenge is to use the "card" feature. This one is from A Child's First Year-cut at 8.42 x 5.47. Then I used the rectangle (3.25 x 4.5) from George & Basic to center on the front of the card. I then cut some flowers from Doodle Type in certainly celery, apricot appeal, tempting turquoise. Then adhered them to the card. I liked how you can see right through the card. I used a misc. stamp to add the phrase, and some bling. I made the one flower big enough to write on! Thanks for the challenge I really enjoyed making this card.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin'.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sharon! I love those large flowers and the colors you used! As always super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the huge flowers and the bright colors you chose!! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Buggin Challenges!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that you can "see thru" the card too and with those big colorful flowers.

    Superb job on this week Just Buggin' challenge!!

    Hope
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and springy! thanks for playing with us at just buggin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!