Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shades of Green

I had a bit of a hard time putting this card together. I wanted to give an idea of what you could do with a single flower. I wanted something elegant, yet easy to do. So this is what I came up with. I hope you like it. Ok first the flower- it is stamped on vellum with stazon black. Then I colored it in with my SU wonder color crayons, always artichoke, and certainly celery. I then adhered it to a square of certainly celery backed by always artichoke. Same with the phrase, but using the small oval punch and the scallop oval punch. The ribbon I used is SU white organza, I don't know about you but I love this ribbon, and I hope to see more colors. It is all layered on Always artichoke behind craft-rolled in artichoke with the speckled wheel. (I think this is my favorite wheel lately). The pearl is from SU prettiest kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!