Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Friends

This is my first project with my new Copic markers. I think it looks pretty good. I do need more practice. But they are so fun to use. The stamp is from "Hedgehog Happiness" I absolutely love these cute hedgehogs. When I first saw them I flipped. Amber bought me a little hedgehog, it is made of paper-but cute just the same. So to make this card for her is perfect. The phrase was printed on my handy dandy computer, then cut with curlz punch. I used the 5/8" certainly celery from sale a bration- last year. I used the "sprinkles" set to add some dimension to the Cameo Coral background. Oh - and I seen someone do these butterflies and flowers with the copics, I had to try it. Once again I need more practice. But I really do like how my card turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the Copics! I would like to invest in a set also...turned out way cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!