Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Halloween Cards

"Black Widow Mannor" I stamped the house from house of haunts in black on the top note die. Water colored with the wonder crayons, using summer sun, green galore, and pumpkin pie. I trimed the white top note die, so the black die would outline it. I used green galore, and summer sun to age the edges. The spider from from the crypt and the frightful fence are stamped on velum. Then cut out and adhered to the card. I used some paper from last year (maybe 2 I can't remember) for the background. "Devils Halloween" Colors on this are dusty durango, razzleberry, soft suede. I used the markers to color the image then stamped it onto glossy CS. The background was run through on cuttlebug folder. The edges are distressed. "Did you say trick or treat" I actually used the reverse of the top die. Layered some DSP behind and used a cuttlebug folder to emboss. Then I punched the designs out, and layered black behind them. From the retired trick or treat set I embosssed the words. And used a black marker for faux stitching. "Devils Eye" From the Crypt used once again. The image is stamped in black and water colored with the wonder color crayons. The green strip was put through on a cuttlebug folder. Colors used were Dusty Durango, Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy, and white. I also put on a gem for the eye. Remember the move 'The Rescuers' This reminded me of the diamond they were searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!