Friday, March 4, 2016

St Patrick’s Day Jar

As I was looking around my house, I decided I didn't have enough St. Patrick's day decorations. 
After the Lucky Plaque, I wanted to make this for my coffee table.


 I used Folk Art and Americana enamel gloss paints. This particular glass craft I did not bake in the oven. I did spray it with a clear coat though. At first I just painted it white, with the green clover. as seen on Pinterest.  I'm not done yet, I thought.  I added some stripes, and some polka dots.  The shamrock is a stencil, cut from Celebrate with Flourish.  When St Patricks day gets closer, I will get some real carnations to put in it.  For now the material ones will do.

Hope you have a great day.  




 
 
 
 
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!