Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Girlfriend Reading

I have this girlfriend that reads a lot.  She use to tease me because I would always say I can't read above a 2nd grade level.  That's why I read Dr Seuss all the time.  Actually, I read Dr. Seuss, because I run a childcare.  With everything else I don't time for reading.  Until last August, Jas and I took a trip to Cali.  I came back a couple days before him, he stayed for training.  He dropped me off before training, so I had a 2 1/2 hr wait for the plane, and 1 1/2 flight, and 2 nights before he got home.  I stopped at one of those little shops in the airport, I was going to grab a couple magazines.  This book, caught my eye, and I bought it, and I read it, and I read the next 4 in the series.  So this card is a tribute to my girlfriend who inspired me to read.  Happy Birthday Kandi Pants! Love ya girly! 


Recipe:
Technique: Embossing, Copics
Image: Sugar Nellie
Paper: DSP:Presto Patterns, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum
Punch: SU Modern Label
 Splitcoast challenge SC432


 
 
 
 


The book I bought! 
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!