Thursday, June 6, 2013

Buchaneer Grad Cards




I made this grad card for Sam. If you don't remember Sam, she is Bradon's
girlfriend. She is also graduating this year. Then off to college for her too.
She better come visit us a lot, because I will miss her terribly!
But I love you, Sam, and I am so proud of you!

Female Buchaneer Graduation
DSB Graduation Zoe
Stamp Sets: "teeny tiny wishes"
Punches modern label
Ink Colors: Pacific Point
Copic colored with copic markers
Paper Colors: DSP, Pacific Point
accessories: misc flower brad



 




This one is in blue and has a pirate theme, for my son. He is graduating from
High School! My second to graduate, my how time flies.
He'll begin college in the fall, I am so excited! I am so very proud of him.
He's had some struggles, but pulled through. Makes me sad that he's
growing up, I'm thankful he's not leaving the nest yet. :)
I love you Bradon. This new chapter in your life is going to be fun and
exciting.

Buchaneer Graduation
DSB Graduation Henry
Stamp Sets: "teeny tiny wishes"
Punches modern label
Ink Colors: Early Espresso
Copic colored with copic markers
Paper Colors: DSP
accessories: hemp twine

 
 


PhotobucketHave a wonderful day!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!