Friday, May 10, 2013

Papillon Anniversary


This is the card I made for my sister to give to my Aunt and Uncle for the 60th celebration. 
I love these new Stampin' Up! colors.  I aslo got a few of the new pads. 
So now I have more than just black in the sponge pads.  They are so amazing. 
I Can't wait to get the rest of them.  The colors on the this card made me so garsh darn happy.....
I may have to make another and use it for a birthday. :)

Stamp Sets: "Papilon Potpourri"
Punches small and large butterfly
Ink Colors: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Paper Colors: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Natural, Pear Pizzaz
Big Shot Top Note
Ribbon: stitched grosgrain Daffodil Delight
Accessories: ribbon slide
Cricut "sweethearts"

 


PhotobucketThanks for taking time out of your day to look at my creations.  Hope you have a wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!