Monday, May 27, 2013

Cute Lil' Froggie


I bought this stamp set over a year ago. I think I may have used it the first day........ I wanted to enlarge it. So I stamped the image, then used my copy machine to make it bigger.  When I completed the card I immediately thought of Jason's sister Rachael.  I hope you enjoy your card Rachael!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Technique: Copics BG93, YG93, YR15, YR16, BG32, BG13, C1, C3, C5 
Stamp Sets: "flower for all seasons" 
Stamp Pads: basic black 
Paper Colors: baja breeze, elegant eggplant, pumpkin pie 
Accessories: eggplant ribbon, button, SU bling
Splitcoast Sketch Challenge: SC408 



The frog has such a cute little face

I like adding a button on top of the ribbon.  Looks like a flower kind of.



You can see the big difference after I enlarged it. 
I
"We do not remember days, we remember moments.  Make each moment worth remembering."

Hope your day is as happy, as this little froggie makes me! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!