Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bread, Wine and Salt

Danielle and Brent just moved into their own town home. They have only been there for a little over two weeks. Last night they had their house warming party. I was truly amazed at how much they had accomplished. It looks great, such a warm and inviting place to be. Here is the card and wall hanging I made for her. We gave them a gift basket. If you've ever seen "It's a wonderful life" you know that they give bread, so the house will never know hunger. Salt, so life will always have flavor, wine to bring happiness and prosperity. The Candle I added so you will always see the light even on the darkest day.
Here is the framed art I made for them.  I wanted to stamp it to match the card.

I haven't stamped for a while. I decided to pop over to Split Coast Stampers for a little inspiration. Of course I found it. Here is a great little tutorial,on Triple Stamping~ which I used for my card. I had so much fun stamping the card. That I decided to make them the framed art to match. 

Recipe: 
Paper: Early Espresso cut into three pieces, 4- 1/4x4- 1/4, 3- 1/4x 3- 1/4, 2- 1/4x 2- 1/4.  White cut into 4x4, 3x3, and 2x2. 
Pads:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Expresso
Sets: "Bliss", "Four Frames" 
I also rolled the tissue paper before putting in around each gift.  For some silly reason I did not take a picture of the entire basket.  Oh well, I will have to make another one.  

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate the support.  
~bug

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful gift. I love that movie. Love your idea. TFS your lovely projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!