Monday, February 13, 2012

Tissue Box

This is the tissue box holder that we made at my last Stamp Party.
These are pretty cute and very simple to make. 




Cut 2 pieces.  9 1/2 x 5 1/8




Score each piece at 1/2" and 5"


Cut four of these


and four of these


one of these


Then cut the tabs.  You can see the dark lines I have
drawn to show where to cut.


These are for the tops.


Cut ovals, I believe I did 2 1/2" ovals to pull
the tissues through.

Fold the tabs in, and glue them together.


Use the punch for the top.
Look at how pretty that is.

Fold the 1/2" tabs in, and glue the two pieces together.


Decorate all of your pieces.  I stamped, and
embossed mine.



These are all the pieces you will need to put the
top together.

Ok, the small pieces are glued to the top, around
all four sides.


The 4 x 4 1/4 pieces are glued to the sides.


whoo hoo~ put it all together and look and how
beautiful and fun!!!!


Photobucket



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!