Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stansbury Cake

I made this for one of my besties ~ Kandi.  Her husband is the wrestling coach for Stansbury Park High School.  Well so happens one of wrestlers is turning 18.  Pretty fun little cake to make.  The 'wrestling' word  is made from cream cheese cookies they are delicious. The cake is a melt in your mouth moist chocolate.   Mmmmmmmmm

Enjoy Kandi!!! and wrestler dude!!!!




 



So Kandi texts me up~ last minute-ish and asked me to make a
matching card.  Here you go girlfriend. Lots of luv! 


The blue is SU Pacific Point, and the cartridges I used were George & Basic for the word wrestling. Plantin Schoolbook  was used for the big ol' S.  


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hope you have a terrific day!!!!



Photobucket



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!