Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Red Hatters Oranament

Remember a while back, we had the hop challenge "button up for school" My winner was Glenda, she won a $25.00 gift certificate to LadyBird Desings.
Well, she asked for some red hat items. It's a good thing she sent me a link, because until I met Glenda I had not heard of this organization. So I did a little research. Over the next couple days I will show you what Glenda has won! I shipped them out last week, I am hoping she has received them, and loves them! This is the first item!!
a"Red Hat Lady" ornament.

LadyBird Designs can make an ornament to fit any need or occasion. Even though we do not have a lot shown on our blog, we can create a custom one for you.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous!! Perfect for a Red Hatter!! Love it!!
    I have not received the package yet, but I am looking forward to receiving this beauty!!
    Thank you so much!!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea - love the red hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!