Monday, October 11, 2010

Pixie Dust

On the Wall
Create something to hang on the wall, vinyl, shadow box, sign etc... you decide!
This one is hanging in my hall way, in between the pictures of my family.

I used my favorite font for both of these-Jasmine. This font is so fun and flowing.
I made this for daughters room. Tinkerbell is actually a poster that I cut apart, and glued on with wallpaper adhesive. I did this before Provo craft came out with Tink and friends. So I think I will make a new one for her room. Perhaps after my to do list gets a little smaller. (ya, right) Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate you!

4 comments:

  1. I love the vinyl words displayed with family photos - wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project! I rarely use Jasmine as I find it tears so easily, but your letters look perfect!! What a great idea to put these words with your photos too. Great job with Tink as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute ! Im sure she loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!