Wednesday, April 1, 2009

de'cor elements -Thoughts & Prayer Tree

The first thing-of course after you open you package. Is to rub the decal on to the transfer paper. As you can see I used my handy dandy cricut tool! It works perfectly to rub it on to the wall as well. Before placing your object on the wall decide exactly where you want it, once you adhere it to the surface, you are done, don't move it!!! This picture is of the tree trunk, it still has the transfer paper on. So after you rub the image onto the transfer paper, then place the image on the wall. Rub, rub, rub to get the image off the transfer paper onto the wall. This really is not a difficult task. I put this tree up in 40 min. It is the largest 52 x 36 inches, and the saying. The tree does come in 6 pieces, very easy to understand, and match. Here is the tree with parts 1, 2, and 3 adhered. Looking pretty good! Only 3 more pieces plus the saying to go. See not so bad is it? Ok, here is my Thoughts & Prayer tree proudly displayed in my living room. I love it. The saying reads "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" I love that saying. It is so applicable to my life at this time. I am going to buy another tree, just in case I move. I hope you enjoy my tree as much as I do-it makes me happy everyday! For the quality of the product and the ease of application it is definitely worth the money. There is a link on the side bar to the de'cor elements brochure. TFL and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!