Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ornaments 2008

A really cool paper ornament. I think we are going to do this for my sons class, as well as my stamp camp!!!
Those old CD's are usefull for something. Add some paper and glitz and you have a great tree decoration.
Scallop paper punch ornament. Pretty easy, the hard part is getting it even, which mine is not. Oh well, maybe my next one.
This one I think turned out b-e-a-utiful. I really like the sparkly spray.
This is a styrofoam ball that I have had laying around. I decided to spice it up a bit. Adding some stamped tissue paper and some beads from the "prettiest kit" I also sprayed it with glitter.
This is a very plain ceramic ornament. You just stamp it with StazOn ink, then apply
heat and stick set it with heat tool. Then apply dazzling diamonds, heat once again. Then there you go a beautiful ornaments. You could add other decorations around it. I will eventually put a picture in this one.
This is one right out of the Stampin' Up! book--Had to try though.
Sparkly ones, these seem to be a favorite. Really fun do, even with the kids.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!