Monday, October 13, 2008

Best Is Yet To Be

The day I stamped this I had just gotten "Flower Fancy" from the men in brown. Since it is die cut I imediately put it together and made a few sample cards. For this one I used baja breeze and chocolate chip. Which really maked the craft white pad stand out. I embossed the flower. Some bleaching would look really cool, so I might try that. I also used my square punch to cut out a block then stamped the phrase behind. Tied some chocolate tafeta ribbon around. Guess what else I got that day----yep my prettiest kit, so there you see it. The first thing I ever did with the kit. The scallop around the edges was done with 3- scallop circles, you basically cut out the center so it makes one string, then wrap it around your cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!