Monday, August 17, 2015

Butterflies and Easter Eggs

Another coloring book image I snatched off the internet.  I made two of these.  One for my brother in Vegas.  I don't get to see him very often, so I send a little love via snail mail.   The other for my favorite aunt and uncle. I want them to know that I love them, and am thinking about them.

I used some Dazzling Diamonds on the eggs, to make them glimmer!  I love coloring at night while I'm hanging with the family watching TV  right now we are watching "The Originals".  I also used Splitcoast Stampers for some inspiration to put the card together. I had a pretty fun day putting my Easter cards together.  Thanks for stopping by, have great day!


Technique: Copics,
Image: Coloring Page
Phrases: "Teeny Tiny Wishes"
Paper: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Ink Basic Black
Accessories: Misc Brads SU Dazzling Diamonds
Splitcoast Challenge: SC482





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!