Thursday, May 21, 2015

Make a wish baby girl

For my darling daughter. The thirteen candles on the card are sadly no coincidence. She is growing so fast.  It is breaking my heart with sadness, and with joy.  I love the beautiful young woman she is becoming.  I miss that little girl who was afraid to have mommy out of her sight though.

I picked up this fun little set at Michaels.  The phrase is from SU "make a wish"  I colored the candles, then huffed them.  I got to use up some of my stock pile of paper, and some extra brads I've had for awhile.  The card is 5x7.  I love how it turned out.  I am sure she will love it too.  It fits her personality.  Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!