Friday, December 24, 2010

Ornamental Hedgehog

This was part of that rush order also. I also used the Holiday Hedgehogs for this one. I never really noticed Hedgehogs much until I started with Stampin' Up! and they some of the cutest stamps, now I am a hedgehog fan. Silly girl.
The ornaments in the background are from Skipping Stones Christmas Swirls. Aren't they beautiful, swirly, ornaments? One more sleep 'til Christmas, are you ready? I pray that you are, because it's coming ready or not.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG, your blog is adorable. LOVE it! I became a follower lickety-split. :-)

    From one Ladybug to another:-
    Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!