Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Pardner'

Yesterday was my other dad's birthday. Since I just mailed this off yesterday, I know he will get it late. You see the back of community box has been broken so I had to physically go to the post office. That doesn't happen :) Anyway they finally got it fixed so I was able to drop it in yesterday. Just because it was late doesn't mean there is any less love attached. Stamps: Kenny from High Hopes Phrase: just from my computer Paper: black, chocolate chip, white, Ink: black and colored pencils, w/ blender pens Scallop oval punch and small oval punch. This is a close up of the horse shoes I cut from Everyday paperdolls, they seemed to add just the right touch. Well it's time for to go russle up some grub-have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!